Resume and Portfolio Fall 2021
Education & Certifications
University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico - May 2021 BLA
New Mexico Highlands University, Las Vegas, New Mexico - Music Technology Premiere TEFL - August 2016 Teaching English as a Foreign Language Certified
Direct Service Professional
Mandy’s Farm, Albuquerque, New Mexico
March 2020 - August 2021
- Assisting clients with medication and communication.
- Assisting clients with personal health and needs.
- Assisting clients with finding ways to fulfill their goals.
- Assisting clients with communicating with their team, staff, family, and housemates.
- Assisting clients in the community
- Maintaining a clean home for client health.
Manager, Photography Teacher, Board Member
Guerrilla Photography Group, Albuquerque, New Mexico
February 2010 - Present
- Keeping a schedule during open studio hours.
- Connecting models, photographers, make up artists, and hair stylists with one another to best serve the collaborations on any particular photo shoot
- Teaching new photographers how to use their cameras and all the lighting equipment to best serve their photographs.
- Serving as a board member to keep the group on track and ensure that we are always staying close to the meaning and message behind it.
North Africa, Eastern Europe
September 2015 - August 2016
- Certified through Premiere TEFL
- Build curriculum and help to ensure that students meet the standards of the schools as well as the goals they set for themselves.
Solexergy, New Mexico
June 2010 - June 2015
- Work directly with clients to meet their needs.
- Work with specialized equipment for post driving and solar power.
- Maintain commercial and private client privacy.
- Work quickly, efficiently, and safely.
- Upsell clients on additions to solar energy systems.